Force6 Rescue OPS PFD
The Force6 Rescue Ops PFD was designed for water rescue professionals that need a high buoyancy PFD for moving air-rated water, ice and flood rescues.
The Rescue Ops was designed with 26 pounds of flotation, which makes it the most buoyant universal fit PFD on the market.
This PFD has large, deeply cut armholes that allow the rescuer a full range of motion. Best-in-class, this Type V universal fit PFD fits sizes medium through 3XL.
The RescueOps has two specially designed molle front pockets that fit most public safety radios. These pockets are also perfect for hauling gloves, carabiners, and flashlights. The outside of these pockets allows you the flexibility to mount most accessories.
Can fit a 59″ chest
- Chest 32” – 56” (81cm – 142cm) (FYI – Can fit 58 ” chest)
- Note: Fits tall in torso.
- 26 lbs, 11.8 kg of flotation
- US Coast Guard Type V certified
- Laser-cut Hypalon MOLLE pockets designed to fit radios inside or mount them outside (with RescueOps Radio Pocket not included).
- MOLLE pockets are 8.5″x5″ and fit most radios.
- Chest badge nameplate – hook and loop MOLLE patch areas on the left and right chest
- Seven adjustment straps for a custom fit
- 500 denier Cordura fabric outer shell
- Extraction handle
- Back nameplate – hook and loop
- 62 sq. inches of SOLAS reflective material on front and back
- Detachable leg harness designed to ensure a perfect fit to help prevent flush drownings (not included)
- Molle on the back – for an optional back pocket (not included)
- Extremely lightweight – 3.5 lbs