Petzl 'Jag Rescue Kit'
Reversible rescue kit with Jag System haul kit and I’D Evac descender.
The Jag Rescue Kit is a ready-to-use reversible rescue kit designed to easily pick off and lower a victim. It contains a Jag System haul kit, a ring open gated ring, an I’D Evac descender with integrated brake, a connexion fixe 150 cm anchor strap, a bucket bag and an Axis 11 mm rope with two sewn terminations. It is available in three lengths: 30, 60 and 120 m.
- Designed to easily pick off and lower a victim:
– pick-off with the Jag System haul kit, whose 4:1 mechanical advantage and excellent sheave efficiency allow the user effort to be divided by 4 when raising a victim in order to release him
– evacuation with the I’D Evac descender, whose handle is specially designed to easily lower a victim. Anti-panic function activates if the user pulls too hard on the handle, which brakes and stops the descent automatically
- Always ready to use for quick intervention:
– Jag System equipped with flexible cover that prevents any risk of tangling
– rope is pre-installed in the closed brake, which is integrated in the descender to better control the descent and to provide a constant redirect
– bucket bag for transporting the kit
– kit comes loaded and ready to use
- Available in three rope length versions: 30, 60 and 120 meters
- Rescue kit contents:
– a Jag System haul kit
– a ring open gated ring
– an I’D Evac descender
– an Axis 11 mm rope with two sewn terminations
– a connexion fixe 150 cm anchor strap
– a bucket 25 liter bag for the 30 and 60 meter versions, and a 35 liter bag for the 120 meter version
- Working load limit: 250 kg
- Material(s): aluminum, steel, nylon, polyurethane, polyester
|Length||30 m||60 m||120 m|
|Weight||4300 g||6600 g||11300 g|
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years||3 years|