Petzl 'Wire Strop'
WIRE STROP is an anchor strap made of 6.5 mm diameter galvanized steel with two terminations of different sizes. It offers several configurations for setting up an anchor: directly to an anchor point or around a suitable structure. The plastic sleeve helps keep the connector in position and facilitates clipping. It is available in five lengths (50, 100, 150, 200 and 300 cm).
- Rugged construction:
– 6.5 mm diameter galvanized steel
– polyurethane sheath with UV treatment
- Two terminations of different sizes offer multiple configurations for setting up an anchor:
– directly to an anchor point
– wrapped around a structural anchor
– choked around a structural anchor, thanks to the different sizes of the attachment points
- Easy handling, and durability:
– easy clipping, thanks to the plastic sheath that helps keep the connectors in position
– individual identification marking on the plastic sheath, to track the equipment throughout its lifespan
- Available in five lengths: 50, 100, 150, 200 and 300 cm
Note: WIRE STROP does not meet the EN 13414 standard.
- Material(s): galvanized steel, stainless steel, aluminum, polyurethane
- Breaking strength: 23 kN
- Certification(s): CE EN 795 B, TS 16415 (two-person use), NFPA 1983 Technical Use, ANSI Z359.18, CE EN 354
|Length||50 cm||100 cm||150 cm||200 cm||300 cm|
|Weight||220 g||320 g||420 g||520 g||720 g|
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years||3 years||3 years||3 years|
|Inner Pack Count||1||1||1||1||1|