Force6 'PFD (FDNY) (Universal Fit)'
This is a custom PFD, originally designed for the New York Fire Department in 2016. The chassis design was based and built to the UL certified, Force 6 Instructor II PFD which has been used by rescue professionals for over 15 years, worldwide.
- Chassis design based and built to the UL certified, Force 6 Instructor II PFD which has been used by rescue professionals for over 15 years, worldwide, without a single failure.
- FDNY design to fit over turnout gear and SBCA Air Pack
- High Tenacity 420 denier nylon fabric for both the outer shell and inner lining, for maximum tear strength, heat and abrasion resistance.
- High flotation with over 32 lbs of buoyancy.
- Two 1 ½” leg loops, adjustable both front and back for full stability.
- Soft, flexible closed cell foam.
- 1 ½ “ waist belt with front and back adjustment for maximum strength and ease of use with gloves.
- Two 1 ½” side compression straps for full adjustment and ease of use.
- Two 1 ½” front closures with dual adjustable buckles.
- SOLAS Reflective Tape, front, over the shoulder and back.
- Many attachment points on front for Strobe light, knife or other equipment.
- Elastic loops and webbing slots to hold excess adjustment webbing.
- Quick Release Rescue Belt can be added as an optional extra for team member and third party rescue